We actually did both the website and the facebook page for Maya.
A very talented and up beat, London based, fashion designer.
This project started as a small website alteration, but once her requests were filled we went on to rebuild her site and Facebook page to go with it.
About Mayka from their wesite:
Our mission: To celebrate art, fashion and creativity and to produce a hybrid environment that will colour the world with beautiful fashion.
Love MAYKA is a new womenswear fashion label which fuses art and Installations with fashion. The coming S/S 2014 will be the third season of this young and expressive label, with a mission to celebrate artistic creativity, boldly written all over the prints. A spectacular variety of vivid art-style riot of clashing colours.
- Website set up – Working with the clients hosting and domain providor.
- Complete website design.
- Logo designed to fit front page.
- Photoshot touchups on most images sent.
- Custom alterations to the WordPress theme – Including adding a footer, a full width slideshow preview and custom 4 clickable thumbnails with a “self update” module.
- Embeding Youtube videos on homepage.
- Social media integration.
- Working close witht the client, revising the design to full satisfaction.