We actually did both the website, facebook page, twitter account and some graphic designs for Chase The Ace.
An international hard rock band based in London
We tried to build a full design pallete based on the band’s sound and image – Fire seemed to feel right when listening to them so we went with that – in the logo, the background and images.
About Chase The Ace from their wesite:
Hailing from Israel, in their short time of existence, Chase The Ace have managed to conquer rock charts around the world.
Launch a well praised debut album (“Pure RockNRoll! – 4.5 stars” UltimateGuitar.com) in all shops around Europe, USA and Canada. And embark on a 4 country tour around Europe, turning every gig to a rocknroll party with chicks on stage and guitar solos on the bar.
- Website set up – Working with the clients hosting and domain providor.
- Complete website design.
- Logo designed to fit front page.
- Photoshot touchups on most images sent.
- Custom alterations to the WordPress theme – adding modules to allow easy access from one article to another based on “related subjects”, added gallery to display images and “Bands in town” plugin to automatically add gigs to the band’s website.
- Embeding Youtube video on homepage.
- Social media integration.
- Working close witht the client, revising the design to full satisfaction.